Pricing and Inventory Strategist
Network Operations | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
Cadent powers the evolution of TV brand advertising. We provide marketers, agencies, operators, and media owners with data-driven solutions for buying and selling TV advertising. By connecting brands with opportunities across national inventory sources—cable, broadcast, and digital media—our technology improves efficiencies and boosts the results of linear, addressable, and cross-screen campaigns.
Right now we are looking for an exceptional Pricing and Inventory Strategist to join our team to help us manage media inventory and maximize delivery
What you will do:
- Maintain a comprehensive view of inventory, maximizing inventory usage and margin yield
- Perform pricing and investment analysis in Excel
- Perform inventory analysis in Excel
- Track all aspects of inventory
- Manage investment and allocation of prebought inventory
- Provide pricing guidance on all high profile and specialty deals.
- Monitor CPM Guidelines for Upfront and Scatter deals
- Work with Manager and VP to optimize both short term and long-term goals.
- Interact with Traffic, Affiliate Relations, Media Planning, IT, Research and Sales Planning
What you will have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact and communicate with various departments
- Must be an analytical and strategic thinker
- Ability to adapt and adjust direction to meet objectives
- Ability to identify work priorities and requirements to complete projects on time
- Must be able to function effectively in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years professional experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
So if the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.