Network Support Administrator
IT Operations and Infrastructure | San Jose, CA | Full Time
Cross MediaWorks (CMW) is driving the advanced TV revolution. With more the 300 employees worldwide, CMW companies are leading the next generation of cross-platform solutions with turnkey addressable TV capabilities, data-driven media solutions, and performance-based marketing. Leveraging our incredible scale, CMW clients and partners can effectively target audiences with relevant messages, while simplifying advertising workflows across all screens. Cross MediaWorks companies include Cadent, one2one Media and TCA, and is a member of the portfolio of companies managed by Lee Equity Partners.
Right now we are looking for an entry level Network Support Administrator to provide support and maintenance of Cross MediaWork’s Information Technology systems, with specific responsibility for the San Jose, CA office computer system and its operations. In this role, you will participate in planning and coordinating system utilization, perform growth analysis and capacity planning, and support in house and remote computer system users.
What you will do:
- Perform the installation and configuration of server and workstation OS, for the local office
- Manage and maintain daily backup
- Train and support system users within local office and its remote users
- Serve as part of the team that supports service desk operations
- Manage IP Phone system and phones for local office
- Maintain an inventory of all Cross MediaWork’s hardware
- Work with vendors to ensure the implementation of various systems
- Work with vendor on the management of WAN and remote access
- Work with Office Managers on moves and changes as needed
- Support A/V questions and technical configurations
Our ideal A-Player will have:
- A passion and bend toward Information Technology (aka, a tech geek!)
- The proven ability to provide excellent customer service
- One to two years experience working in an IT environment, or similar experience or education
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Server & Computer operating systems
- Basic understanding of WAN and Wireless Access configurations
- Basic knowledge and understanding of VM environments via VMware
- Experience with network, application and system troubleshooting
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Knowledge of Mac computers and software
- Ability to work independently and establish appropriate priorities for multiple projects/tasks
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work with all levels within the organization
If the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
CROSS MEDIAWORKS is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.