Cable Operations | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
Cadent powers the evolution of TV brand advertising. We provide marketers, agencies, operators, and media owners with data-driven solutions for buying and selling TV advertising. By connecting brands with opportunities across national inventory sources—cable, broadcast, and digital media—our technology improves efficiencies and boosts the results of linear, addressable, and cross-screen campaigns.
Right now we are looking for an exceptional Media Planner to join our Linear Pricing and Planning Team.
Our ideal A-Player will:
- Create Traffic Orders across multiple platforms.
- Maintain various spreadsheets and reports, including ordered plans, traffic matches, and other internal Excel-based reports.
- Assist planning management in tracking campaign delivery
- Review proposals from sales and provide necessary feedback to help ensure campaign success
- Execute traffic adjustments based on account delivery and traffic data analysis.
- Manage data for specific inventory sources, advertiser upfronts, agency specifics.
Our ideal A-Player will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of media math and terminology
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications, specifically Excel
- Ability to adapt and adjust direction to meet objectives
- Ability to identify work priorities and requirements to complete projects on time
- Must be able to function effectively in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Ability to multi-task and handle projects independently, as well as part of a team
- Show a passion for what you do and have fun while doing it
- Appreciate giving and receiving feedback as part of a company culture
If the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.