Media Operations | New York, NY | Full Time
This role will be focused on the In Home Entertainment movie rental business of a major studio. The team is part of a group applying emerging media tactics like addressable advertising, advanced local advertising opportunities and development of our client’s film rental and digital ownership businesses.
Our ideal A-Player will:
- Assist in development of media plans that specify which forms of media will be used to effectively reach the target audience
- Assist in maintaining flowcharts/plans and developing media delivery analysis
- Assist in maintaining budget updates and spreadsheets
- Create competitive analysis per title release
- Generate analysis of market performance
- Work with Buyers to ensure all buys and placements fit the overall strategy and are entered appropriately
- Handle billing Reconciliation
Our ideal A-Player will have:
- Ability to analyze results: strong Excel (e.g. pivot tables, advance functions a plus)
- Self-starter personality, able to take on projects and own them to completion
- Strong attention to detail – both in excel and presentation formatting
- Strong phone presence – Studio clients are based on West Coast and much of the dialogue will be done over the phone
- Ability to create presentations that tell a story with data
- Project management; ability to manage multiple projects across critical yet often fluctuating deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills with attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively as part of a team in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment
- Strong teamwork collaboration and humbleness to ask for help
- Strong analytical skills with consideration to company/client objectives
- Experience in developing and implementing analysis and reporting strategies
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Extra credit if you have:
- Experience working in TV, media, adtech, or a network
one2one Media is part of the Cross MediaWorks family of businesses. Cross MediaWorks (CMW) is driving the advanced TV revolution. With more the 300 employees worldwide, CMW companies are leading the next generation of cross-platform solutions with turnkey addressable TV capabilities, data-driven media solutions, and performance-based marketing. Leveraging our incredible scale, CMW clients and partners can effectively target audiences with relevant messages, while simplifying advertising workflows across all screens. Cross MediaWorks companies include Cadent, one2one Media and TCA. Cross MediaWorks is a member of the portfolio of companies managed by Lee Equity Partners.
one2one Media is a highly specialized, independent entity that offers both agencies and advertisers a turnkey solution to addressable video. Through a managed service, one2one Media provides strategy, implementation, and attribution analysis to its clients, all while integrating the various, complex elements of the addressable ecosystem. The extensive experience of one2one Media coupled with its suite of propriety tools and technology development allow it to provide best in class service to agencies, advertisers and MVPDs.
EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.