Broadcast Operations | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
Cadent powers the evolution of TV brand advertising. We provide marketers, agencies, operators, and media owners with data-driven solutions for buying and selling TV advertising. By connecting brands with opportunities across national inventory sources—cable, broadcast, and digital media—our technology improves efficiencies and boosts the results of linear, addressable, and cross-screen campaigns.
Right now we are looking for an exceptional Media Analyst to join our growing Broadcast Operations Team. The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for all things data, and looks for creative and innovative ways to build reports that supports the business.
What you will do:
- Maintain and create internal and client-facing reports
- Accountable for consistent high quality, accurate, and timely deliverables
- Establish and enforce quality control standards and processes
- Identify and inform leaders of data stories
- Perform testing on internal and external programs to contribute to modifications and enhancements
- Collaboration with other departments to continuously improve workflows and increase efficiency while reducing manual efforts
- Leverage Excel to regularly create, produce and maintain reports
- Acquire and analyze data from diverse sources to answer specific and unique business questions
- Conduct research to investigate and evaluate hypotheses regarding delivery and present to Broadcast Operations Manager and Direct of Broadcast Operations
What you will have:
- General understanding of media terminology, media metrics and media math
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Must be an analytical and strategic thinker
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with various departments and stakeholders at all levels of the division
- Ability to adapt and manage high pressure situations, assessing and prioritizing urgent requests
- Ability to adapt and adjust direction to meet business objectives
- Ability to handle projects independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to function effectively in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Show a passion for what you do and have fun while doing it
- Appreciate giving and receiving feedback as part of a company culture
If the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.