Junior Research Analyst
Ad Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
In the advertising world, the one with the best platform to target customers, and analytics to understand them, wins. With a full national footprint comprised of more than 200 partners, 210 DMAs and 80 million homes, /CADENT/ has positioned itself to be the essential partner to brands navigating the ever changing TV advertising landscape. Through our forward looking solutions, we are defining the present and future (programmatic, addressable, advanced TV) of broadcast/cable audience technology, data, analytics and automation.
Right now we are looking for an exceptional Junior Research Analyst to join our Ad Sales Team. This role will be responsible for handling day-to-day ad hoc sales requests across all broadcast and cable networks Cadent Network sells. This entry level position also provides similar functions for every Cross MediaWorks subsidiary to enhance operations.
Our ideal A-player will:
- Collect, analyze, and interpret Nielsen or comScore ratings data.
- Support sales proposals process with audience targeting, historical ratings data, comparative CPM analyses, DMA-level statistics, Reallocations, and Reach & Frequency analyses. Provide LDA and post log analyses for key clients.
- Pull competitive spending reports and create presentation materials.
- Provide support with special projects and presentations and act as a back-up to Research VPs.
- Track broadcast and cable network performance and programming trends daily. Follow the evolving television and video industry landscape.
- Prepare and present research reports and participate in communicating findings to sales team.
Our ideal A-Player will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Affinity for math/strong analytic abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized multi-tasker, with great attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office)
The ideal candidate will be expected to perform research using the following systems: Nielsen (NPower, MediaView), GfK MRI (MEMRI), Kantar Media (CMR), comScore (Rentrak National and Local), STRATA, TiVo Research TRAnalytics, and SNL Kagan (National and Local).
So if the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.