Client Services | San Jose, CA | Full Time
In the advertising world, the one with the best platform to target customers, and analytics to understand them, wins. With a full national footprint comprised of more than 200 partners, 210 DMAs and 80 million homes, /CADENT/ has positioned itself to be the essential partner to brands navigating the ever changing TV advertising landscape. Through our forward looking solutions, we are defining the present and future (programmatic, addressable, advanced TV) of broadcast/cable audience technology, data, analytics and automation.
Right now we are looking for an exceptional Implementation Engineer to join our Client Services Team to help us integrate and support our enterprise ad tech software platform. This role will be responsible for assisting with the technical deployment of Cadent Technology enterprise software including planning, installation, configuration, testing, training, tracking and documentation.
Our ideal A-Player will be:
- A techie at heart and started your career as a software engineer but are looking to expand your horizons.
- Someone who loves learning about new businesses and products and take accountability for continued self-learning.
- The kind of person who seeks challenges, is self-driven and thrives in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Someone who take our customer's success personally.
- Able to develop custom shell scripts, SQL queries and other tools as required for troubleshooting and/or deployment by working closely with technical team members to determine custom product configuration or integration solutions.
- Obsessed with the details and willing to develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge regarding the capabilities of Cadent Technology products and services.
- A willing technical resource that can provide support plus act as a liaison among various Cadent Technology teams when resolving customer technical issues, answering product questions and other types of general inquires.
Our ideal A-Player will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or comparable industry experience.
- 4+ years’ experience as an Implementation Engineer or software engineer.
- Hands-on experience with Linux command-line syntax, system utilities, and tools.
- Working knowledge of vi or equivalent Linux text editor.
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages such as Linux Shell script and Perl.
- Hands-on experience with relational databases and comfortable executing SQL queries and running database scripts.
- Hands-on experience integrating software applications.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong writing and documentation skills.
- Experience with trouble ticketing procedures and software tools.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high service quality in keeping with service level agreements (SLAs), as measured through “time-to-response” and “resolutions time”.
- Huge plus points if you have experience in broadcast, video streaming, programmatic ad tech or TV/IPTV related technologies.
So if the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.