Front End Engineer Intern
Summer 2021 Internships | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
Cadent powers the evolution of TV brand advertising. We provide marketers, agencies, operators, and media owners with data-driven solutions for buying and selling TV advertising. By connecting brands with opportunities across national inventory sources—cable, broadcast, and digital media—our technology improves efficiencies and boosts the results of linear, addressable, and cross-screen campaigns.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for Front End Engineer Intern to join our team for Summer 2021. This Intern will have an opportunity to gain hands-on experience virtually by working directly with our Systems Architect and Front-End Lead Engineer. Our ideal candidate will be abreast of new technologies, eager to learn from some of the best developers in the area and is ready to be challenged in a fast-paced agile environment.
This Intern will also spend the Summer on an individual project customized to their specific skill-set which they’ll present to our Tech Leadership team at the end of the program. Details of the projects and timeline will be laid out by supervisors at the beginning of the program.
- Competitive pay
- College credit (if applicable)
- You get excited about building products that not only work but look amazing. Most importantly, make our customers’ lives easier.
- You are excited to work with enterprise software that can be just as dynamic, and polished as any consumer product when given the right amount of love.
- You possess a passion and want to learn more about performant, and accessible code
What you will do:
- Work with some of the latest and greatest front end technologies, design patterns, and implementation best practices.
- Assist in front end development and practices and provide technical and design feedback on early concepts.
- Collaborate with product teams, designers, and other engineers to come up with solutions that solve our users’ problems.
- Work with engineering and product team colleagues to design and implement highly interactive user interfaces.
- A rising senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science at a college or university
- Able to commit 40 hours/week from June 7th – August 13th
- Any experience building UIs with modern tools like React, Redux, Redux Sagas, Jest and Enzyme.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, especially around reliability, performance, and accessibility.
- Excellent verbal and written communicators
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn from a rapidly growing company
- Confident to take initiative and collaborate with teammates
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
So if the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, contact us today to start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies