Front End Engineer
Software Development | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
Cross MediaWorks (CMW) is driving the advanced TV revolution. With more the 300 employees worldwide, CMW companies are leading the next generation of cross-platform solutions with turnkey addressable TV capabilities, data-driven media solutions, and performance-based marketing. Leveraging our incredible scale, CMW clients and partners can effectively target audiences with relevant messages, while simplifying advertising workflows across all screens. Cross MediaWorks companies include Cadent, one2one Media and TCA.
Cross MediaWorks is a member of the portfolio of companies managed by Lee Equity Partners.
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer, Front End / User Interface Engineer to help build our next-generation products and architecture. We are looking for a creative individual who wants to be a key player in shaping the way we design and execute those designs; working closely with engineering colleagues and our interaction designers, you will help us deliver mission critical functionality to support our business.
We are a talented team of engineers, designers, product owners, and business professionals, constructing a rich set of tools that will help our company and customers anticipate the needs of the $200B+ cross platform advertising market.
- You understand how to build products that not only work, but look amazing, and, most importantly, make our users’ lives easier.
- You understand that enterprise software can be just as dynamic and polished as any consumer product.
- You have a strong understanding of front end technologies, design patterns, and best practices.
What You'll Do:
- Assist in UI development and provide technical and design feedback on early concepts
- Work with engineering and the product team to implement highly interactive user interfaces
- Iterate and improve existing products, applications, and architecture
- Recommend and assist in the implementation of new libraries / technologies as needed.
- Ensure that all web pages have a consistent look and feel
What skills You’ll Need:
- React / Redux
You understand the power of CSS and the importance of look and feel in web applications
- Understanding of the full stack
You have a good understanding of the MVC design pattern and experience with Microsoft environments. You believe to build an amazing front end you must understand the entire application.
We expect that you have worked on large web applications before, be it consumer or enterprise, and understand the complexities and architecture needed. We expect you have 3-5 years of experience, but feel free to prove you’re an early bloomer.
How to get a leg up on the competition:
- .Net/C# programming skills
Not required but a definite plus. Negotiating API contracts is usually easier when both parties speak the same language.
- Understand databases
Understanding the underlying data of our applications is a huge plus.
What you need to apply:
- Your resume
- Your portfolio site or examples of your work: Your body of work is the best way to show us we need to hire you. If you can’t provide samples now, be prepared to prove your skillset.
So if the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.