Software Development | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
Cross MediaWorks (CMW) is driving the advanced TV revolution. With more the 300 employees worldwide, CMW companies are leading the next generation of cross-platform solutions with turnkey addressable TV capabilities, data-driven media solutions, and performance-based marketing. Leveraging our incredible scale, CMW clients and partners can effectively target audiences with relevant messages, while simplifying advertising workflows across all screens. Cross MediaWorks companies include Cadent, one2one Media and TCA.
Cross MediaWorks is a member of the portfolio of companies managed by Lee Equity Partners.
Right now we are looking for an exceptional Engineer II to join our Software Development Team. This position is primarily responsible for working with a team to develop both web based business applications in a C#/SQL Server environment extending legacy WinForms applications. This position requires excellent software and database development skills; must be proficient in OOP. Knowledge of coding patterns, comprehensive understanding of the C# language, database design principles, client/server design principles.
Our ideal A-Player will:
- Develop/modify software application programs from detailed specifications.
- Translate business requirements and/or detail designs into appropriate software application code.
- Work with JIRA, Enterprise Architect to track open tasks, bugs and requirements.
- Attend team meetings and planning sessions to discuss requirements, status, changes and updates.
- Also be familiar with the following technologies: jQuery, Threading, nUnit, Bootstrap, Knockout.
Our ideal A-Player will have:
- 5+ years experience developing business applications using .NET, C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server.
- 5+ years experience developing data driven web applications. SQL Server 2014 experience is required
- Experience with .NET Framework 4 or 4.5
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL statements and stored procedures in T-SQL and LINQ
- Experience with XML and JSON technologies a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and a strong customer service ethic
- Equivalent to Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science or related field).
- Experience working in an Agile environment and working within pre-defined and designed software architecture.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server for Source Control and/or JIRA desired.
So if the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.