Director, Product Management
Product Management | San Jose, CA | Full Time
Cross MediaWorks (CMW) is driving the advanced TV revolution. With more the 300 employees worldwide, CMW companies are leading the next generation of cross-platform solutions with turnkey addressable TV capabilities, data-driven media solutions, and performance-based marketing. Leveraging our incredible scale, CMW clients and partners can effectively target audiences with relevant messages, while simplifying advertising workflows across all screens. Cross MediaWorks companies include Cadent, one2one Media and TCA.
Cross MediaWorks is a member of the portfolio of companies managed by Lee Equity Partners.
Right now we are looking for an exceptional Director of Product Management to drive development of our campaign management platform for New TV. In this role, you will be responsible for defining the product vision for products that have significant impact to Cadent and the video advertising industry in general.
This role will be responsible to:
- Work directly with customers to understand business and market needs, prioritize feature requests, and effectively communicate product functionality and timelines.
- Be the primary product owner and leader for Campaign, including owning customer interactions and product roadmap
- Work with internal teams to understand business and market needs for our campaign management platform in order to set product development priorities.
- Write functional requirement documents, and work with engineering and operations to bring products to market.
- Prioritize features, functionality and efforts during product development projects
- Identify new areas for product development by analyzing customer requirements, market trends and competitive gaps.
- Assist in the creation of sales tools, and user documents
Our ideal A-Player will have:
7+ years’ experience in digital marketing, with at least 2+ years hand-on experience with Campaign Management Platforms (such as FreeWheel, DoubleClick, etc.)
- Detailed knowledge of the workflows, processes and technologies involved in ad operations and ad sales for TV and/or online video advertising.
- Prior experience dealing with and presenting to customers effectively and clearly.
- Requires the ability to turn conceptual ideas into detailed functional specifications from which product can be built
- Proven experience working with extremely tight deadlines in order to meet aggressive product schedules
- Ability to concisely summarize complex issues and make clear, compelling recommendations
- Requires BA/BS, or equivalent experience
So if the leading edge of ad technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.