Data Analyst Intern
Spring 2021 Engineering Internships | San Jose, CA | Internship
Cadent powers the evolution of TV brand advertising. We provide marketers, agencies, operators, and media owners with data-driven solutions for buying and selling TV advertising. By connecting brands with opportunities across national inventory sources—cable, broadcast, and digital media—our technology improves efficiencies and boosts the results of linear, addressable, and cross-screen campaigns.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for Data Analyst Intern to join our team for Spring 2021. This Intern will have an opportunity to gain hands-on experience virtually by working directly with our teams, not for them.
This Intern will also spend the Spring on an individual project customized to their specific skill-set which they’ll present to our Tech Leadership team at the end of the program. Details of the projects and timeline will be laid out by supervisors at the beginning of the program.
The Data Analyst Intern will be responsible for fulfilling tasks set out by supervisors from the specific department they’re working in, including but not limited to:
- Attending team meetings,
- Performing research,
- Using department-specific software to complete day-to-day assignments.
- Competitive pay
- College credit (if applicable)
- A rising senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science at a college or university
- Able to commit to a part-time (20 hours per week) work schedule between February 16th 2021 – April 27th, 2021
- Excellent verbal and written communicators
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn from a rapidly growing company
- Confident to take initiative and collaborate with teammates
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Our hiring teams are looking for candidates with one and/or more of the following technical skills:
- Programming language: working knowledge using Python or R, we’re currently using Python
- SQL – need to write queries to retrieve data from different data stores, a good understanding of SQL is a must
- Communication/Presentation skills – you will have to translate the data by documenting and presenting in a format that would be easier for folks to understand
So, if the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, apply today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies