Business Intelligence Manager
IT Operations and Infrastructure | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
Cross MediaWorks (CMW) is driving the advanced TV revolution. With more the 300 employees worldwide, CMW companies are leading the next generation of cross-platform solutions with turnkey addressable TV capabilities, data-driven media solutions, and performance-based marketing. Leveraging our incredible scale, CMW clients and partners can effectively target audiences with relevant messages, while simplifying advertising workflows across all screens. Cross MediaWorks companies include Cadent, one2one Media and TCA.
Cross MediaWorks is a member of the portfolio of companies managed by Lee Equity Partners.
Right now we are looking for an exceptional BI Manager to join our IT Team. This role will be responsible for leading a team of BI Developers and Researchers, providing guidance and oversight over projects that provide information to business users within each entity of Cross MediaWorks. This position will collaborate with the PMO to ensure that each project stays on track and within budget. The Manager of Business Intelligence will provide guidance, oversight and mentoring to BI staff, ensuring that project roadblocks are addressed, that staff continue to grow in their knowledge base of BI tools and that the team works well independently and collaboratively.
Our ideal A-Player will:
- Provide analytical, data driven solutions that answer key business questions.
- Provide leadership on BI solutions and information security.
- Lead a team that manages initiatives to enhance and maintain Cross MediaWorks analytical environment.
- Set, track and report against key corporate and departmental KPIs.
- Develop and enforce policies associated with access and use of data and reports.
- Interface with the VP of BI and HR for any employee related issues.
- Oversee the development of wireframes, visual designs, and prototypes that will be built and delivered by the BI team.
- Ensure consistent methodologies and best practices are being utilized by the BI Researchers and the BI Developers across the internal divisions.
- Maintain a robust change process to ensure multiple requests are prioritized, challenged, managed, communicated and delivered on time, to quality and cost.
- Work with the PMO to prepare and execute project plans, as required, to ensure timely and cost effective resource management and delivery.
- Be responsible for the employment, promotion, associate performance evaluation, training, motivation, counseling, and discipline of employees.
- Promote a team environment and allow staff access to training tools and resources to improve their skills.
Our ideal A-Player will have:
- Capabilities to project manage, meet deadlines, and perform under high stress.
- 5+ years experience leading a team of developers and / or analysts.
- Ability to establish relationships with all levels inside and outside of the company.
- Flexibility to adapt to frequent changes in direction and project priorities.
- Ability to communicate in clear and concise manner to all levels in the organization.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Technical proficiency in data presentation and visualization tools.
- Detailed oriented with a strong analytical ability and thorough financial review skills.
- Experience in a variety of Operational Support Environments.
- Five+ years experience in data mining, reporting and analytics.
- Thorough understanding of information technology organizations and the associated cultures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Business Administration, Statistics or related field experience (advanced degree preferred)
- Leadership ability in the design of data visualizations leveraging multiple teams and diverse technologies available both from Cross MediaWorks and external relationships.
So if the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.