Project Management | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
In the advertising world, the one with the best platform to target customers, and analytics to understand them, wins. With a full national footprint comprised of more than 200 partners, 210 DMAs and 80 million homes, /CADENT/ has positioned itself to be the essential partner to brands navigating the ever changing TV advertising landscape. Through our forward looking solutions, we are defining the present and future (programmatic, addressable, advanced TV) of broadcast/cable audience technology, data, analytics and automation.
Right now we are looking for an exceptional Business Analyst to evaluate the business needs of the Company and translate those into IT System business requirements.The Analyst will accomplish this through a combination of thorough research-based knowledge of the company’s business processes and requirements. The Analyst will serve as the liaison between the Company business departments and the IT development teams. The Analyst is responsible for determining and ensuring the business requirements are fulfilled by the developed software systems.
Our ideal A-Player will:
- Be responsible for partnering with business/user group representatives to understand business processes and underlying informational and/or process automation needs, then translating those needs into formal, documented business requirements following methodologies and processes.
- Transition the documented business requirements into an actionable document by gaining approval from the business/user group so as to facilitate the development of accurate functional specifications.
- Define business needs and detailed requirements including use case analysis.
- Help users understand and navigate through newly developed software.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing and sign off.
- Recommend and/or perform appropriate business user training and workshops.
- Initiate and monitor all change requests to ensure timely and accurate solutions.
- Develop project charters and other project documentation, including but not limited to quick reference guides, training guides, release notes, etc.
- Serve as scrum master on Agile projects as assigned.
- Be responsible and accountable to ensure that project information is up-to-date and complete if/when no project manager is assigned to a particular effort.
Our ideal A-Player will also have:
- College degree in Business or Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years related experience as a BA
- 3+ years experience in Ad Operations
- Experience in Agile frameworks/development/process - leading scrums, creating backlogs, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office – Visio, MS Project required
- Knowledge of Maestro is a plus
- Experience as a developer and / or QA analyst; having experience as both is a plus
- Prior experience with Workfront PPM desired.
- MS Team Foundation Server (TFS) a plus
- JIRA, Confluence a plus
- Wireframe Sketcher a plus
- Enterprise Architect a plus
So if the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.