Broadcast Operations Specialist
Broadcast | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
In the advertising world, the one with the best platform to target customers, and analytics to understand them, wins. With a full national footprint comprised of more than 200 partners, 210 DMAs and 80 million homes, /CADENT/ has positioned itself to be the essential partner to brands navigating the ever changing TV advertising landscape. Through our forward looking solutions, we are defining the present and future (programmatic, addressable, advanced TV) of broadcast/cable audience technology, data, analytics and automation.
Right now we are looking for an exceptional Broadcast Buyer to join our Broadcast Team. This role involves planning, proposals, negotiating, buying, tracking, and post analysis.
Our ideal A-player will:
• Build proposals and media plans from client specs
• Construct final order contracts, lineups, additional deal points, options and flowcharts
• Assist Sales in any client questions/requests
• Prepare media buys and confirm orders
• Follow up and handle any order discrepancies and make goods
• Monitor the tracking of media buys and provide insight to improve delivery
• Build monthly breakout of client's contract for Finance to send with monthly invoices
• Help build pricing/planning/buying strategies and improve processes (i.e. proposals, rate cards, trackers)
Our ideal A-Player will have:
• 2 years experience with either agency buying/planning or broadcast/unwired ad sales/support
• Nielsen ratings/impressions and media math knowledge a must
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
• Good communication skills
• Strong Analytical skills
So if the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.