Broadcast Operations Analyst
Broadcast | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
Cross MediaWorks (CMW) is driving the advanced TV revolution. With more the 300 employees worldwide, CMW companies are leading the next generation of cross-platform solutions with turnkey addressable TV capabilities, data-driven media solutions, and performance-based marketing. Leveraging our incredible scale, CMW clients and partners can effectively target audiences with relevant messages, while simplifying advertising workflows across all screens. Cross MediaWorks companies include Cadent, one2one Media and TCA. Cross MediaWorks is a member of the portfolio of companies managed by Lee Equity Partners.
Right now we are looking for an exceptional Data Analyst to join our growing Broadcast Operations Team. The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for all things data, and looks for creative and innovative ways to build reports that supports the business.
What you will do:
- Update and create recurring broadcast operations reports
- Identify and inform leaders of any discovered data inaccuracies
- Perform testing on programs to document successes/inaccuracies to contribute to system modifications and enhancements
- Manage special projects or ad hoc requests
Our ideal A-Player will have:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, Lookups, Formulas)
- Ability to work independently and with a team to achieve department objectives
- Have a flexible mindset to work in an agile environment that evolves and changes with the industry
- A passion and a drive for all things data driven
- A strong analytical ability and proven attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
So if the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
Cross Mediaworks is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.