Broadcast Media Planning Assistant
Network Operations | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
In the advertising world, the one with the best platform to target customers, and analytics to understand them, wins. With a full national footprint comprised of more than 200 partners, 210 DMAs and 80 million homes, /CADENT/ has positioned itself to be the essential partner to brands navigating the ever changing TV advertising landscape. Through our forward looking solutions, we are defining the present and future (programmatic, addressable, advanced TV) of broadcast/cable audience technology, data, analytics and automation.
Right now we are looking for an exceptional Broadcast Media Planning Assistant to join our Team to be actively involved in all aspects of Cadent Network Broadcast Operations including, but not limited to, planning, proposals, negotiating, buying, traffic, campaign tracking, and post - analysis.
Our ideal A-player will:
• Confirm orders, traffic instructions and track advertisers campaigns.
• Follow up and handle any order discrepancies and make-goods.
• Assist in preparing client post buy analysis.
• Prepare media buys within Strata SBMS and View.
• Reconcile station invoicing and prepare client billing.
• Research and develop audience rankers using Nielsen data.
• Develop reports to track pricing and estimates.
• Maintain and manage sales administration filing system.
Our ideal A-player will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2 years’ experience in media, preferably in the unwired field
• Administrative experience
• A strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
• Experience with Strata or other television buying software program a plus
• Effective communication skills on the phone and through e-mail with outside vendors
- Advertising agency or television experience a plus
So if the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.