Associate Media Planner
Media Operations | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
Cadent powers the evolution of TV brand advertising. We provide marketers, agencies, operators, and media owners with data-driven solutions for buying and selling TV advertising. By connecting brands with opportunities across national inventory sources—cable, broadcast, and digital media—our technology improves efficiencies and boosts the results of linear, addressable, and cross-screen campaigns.
Right now we are looking for an exceptional Media Planner to join our Planning Team to help us ensure proper traffic, execution, and clearance of ordered media plans. This position is responsible for working with the Sales, Operations, Traffic, and the Affiliate Relations departments to utilize multiple platforms efficiently and effectively for proper fulfillment of contracts. The Media Planner will also work with Planning Management on data analysis, media inventory management, and other various reports.
What you will do:
- Create Traffic Orders across multiple platforms.
- Maintain various spreadsheets and reports, including ordered plans, traffic matches, and other internal spreadsheets.
- Assist Planning Management with traffic process and sales plans.
- Execute traffic adjustments based on account clearance and traffic data analysis.
- Manage data for specific inventory sources.
- Support the Planning Department as needed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications, especially Excel
So if the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.