Associate Media Planner
Media Operations | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
In the advertising world, the one with the best platform to target customers, and analytics to understand them, wins. With a full national footprint comprised of more than 200 partners, 210 DMAs and 80 million homes, /CADENT/ has positioned itself to be the essential partner to brands navigating the ever changing TV advertising landscape. Through our forward looking solutions, we are defining the present and future (programmatic, addressable, advanced TV) of broadcast/cable audience technology, data, analytics and automation.
Right now we are looking for an exceptional Media Planner to join our Planning Team to help us ensure proper traffic, execution, and clearance of ordered media plans. This position is responsible for working with the Sales, Operations, Traffic, and the Affiliate Relations departments to utilize multiple platforms efficiently and effectively for proper fulfillment of contracts. The Media Planner will also work with Planning Management on data analysis, media inventory management, and other various reports.
Our ideal A-Player will:
- Create Traffic Orders across multiple platforms.
- Maintain various spreadsheets and reports, including ordered plans, traffic matches, and other internal spreadsheets.
- Assist Planning Management with traffic process and sales plans.
- Execute traffic adjustments based on account clearance and traffic data analysis.
- Manage data for specific inventory sources.
- Support the Planning Department as needed.
Our ideal A-Player will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications, especially Excel
So if the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.