Associate Financial Analyst
Finance | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
Cadent powers the evolution of TV brand advertising. We provide marketers, agencies, operators, and media owners with data-driven solutions for buying and selling TV advertising. By connecting brands with opportunities across national inventory sources—cable, broadcast, and digital media—our technology improves efficiencies and boosts the results of linear, addressable, and cross-screen campaigns.
Right now we are looking for an exceptional Associate Financial Analyst to join our Finance team. This role will be to audit/analyze cable advertising data and metrics. The ideal candidate will provide reporting & analyses to team members as needed.
What You Will Do:
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reporting for Cadent Broadcast business
- Prepare daily reports in support of Pricing Team
- Assist with updates to Broadcast client dashboards
What Will You Have:
- B.S. in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong desire to learn
- Ability to manage multiple tasks for completion within required time frame
Extra Credit if you have:
- Solid Knowledge of Excel – knowledge of Pivot Tables Preferred
- Knowledge of SQL Queries a Plus
If the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.