Associate Back-End Engineer
Software Development | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
In the advertising world, the one with the best platform to target customers, and analytics to understand them, wins. With a full national footprint comprised of more than 200 partners, 210 DMAs and 80 million homes, /CADENT/ has positioned itself to be the essential partner to brands navigating the ever-changing TV advertising landscape. Through our forward-looking solutions, we are defining the present and future (programmatic, addressable, advanced TV) of broadcast/cable audience technology, data, analytics and automation.
Right now we are looking for an exceptional Associate Back End Developer to join our Software Development Team. This position is primarily responsible for working with a team to develop both web based business applications and extending legacy WinForms applications in a C#/SQL Server environment. This position requires excellent software and database development skills; must be proficient in OOP. Knowledge of coding patterns, comprehensive understanding of the C# language, database design principles, client/server design principles a plus.
Our ideal A-player will:
· Develop/modify software application programs from detailed specifications.
· Translate business requirements and/or detail designs into appropriate software application code.
· Work with JIRA, Enterprise Architect to track open tasks, bugs and requirements.
· Attend team meetings and planning sessions to discuss requirements, status, changes and updates.
· Take direction from the software architect and tech leads on some troubleshooting for helpdesk support.
· Require work in one or all of the following technologies: Visual Studio, WCF, MVC, HTML, REST, Entity Framework, LINQ.
· Familiarity with the following technologies a plus but not required: jQuery, Threading, nUnit, React, Redux.
Our ideal A-Player will have:
· 1+ years experience developing business applications using .NET, C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server.
· 1+ years experience developing data driven web applications.
· Experience with .NET Framework 4 or 4.5
· Experience writing and optimizing SQL statements and stored procedures in T-SQL and LINQ
· Experience with XML and JSON technologies a plus.
· Excellent oral and written communications skills and a strong customer service ethic
· Equivalent to Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science or related field).
· Experience working in an Agile environment and working within pre-defined and designed software architecture.
· Experience with GIT for Source Control and/or JIRA desired.
So if the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.