Affiliate Relations Coordinator
Technical Operations | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
In the advertising world, the one with the best platform to target customers, and analytics to understand them, wins. With a full national footprint comprised of more than 200 partners, 210 DMAs and 80 million homes, Cadent has positioned itself to be the essential partner to brands navigating the ever changing TV advertising landscape. Through our forward looking solutions, we are defining the present and future (programmatic, addressable, advanced TV) of broadcast/cable audience technology, data, analytics and automation.
Right now we are looking for an exceptional Affiliate Relations Coordinator to join our Technical Operations Team. This role will be responsible for developing and managing media affiliate relationships and data for Network, Cable MVPDs, Hispanic and Satellite advertising inventory. Maximizing affiliate participation in the Cadent Network and Cross MediaWorks platforms. Promoting additional revenue opportunities with Affiliates for all Cross MediaWorks companies. Assisting in affiliate initiatives and sales efforts, in support of company goals.
Our ideal A-Player will:
- Increase affiliate participation and order fulfillment levels of all Cadent Networks and CMW's offerings for maximum revenue performance, with most emphasis placed on core products.
- Assist in development of new platforms and outlets to increase clearance with expanding network roster and new technology affiliates.
- Gain knowledge of and promote CMW's media offerings. Additional focus on advanced advertising platforms.
- Provide affiliates feedback for Cadent Networks and CMW products with the goal of increasing clearance, revenue, and streamlined order entry process.
- Develop strong relationships with affiliate personnel.
- Daily communications with affiliates by phone and email to secure data and confirmation of order placement information.
- Consult with affiliates, both in person and from the office to ensure client satisfaction while increasing the value of unique company concept.
- Secure field-level intelligence on general business conditions and availability of commercial inventory and technology opportunities that may assist with company objectives.
- Work with affiliates and relay opportunities and concerns to CMW IT Department to ensure streamlined two-way distribution of data to and from affiliates in multiple formats. Familiarity with Novar, Eclipse or other traffic and billing / campaign management systems helpful.
- Provide direct communication to affiliates related to daily, weekly or monthly clearance using Post Log data, Revenue Clearance, Invoice Receipt Summaries, Out-of-Spec Adjustments and other related reports to maximize company performance and profitability.
- Research, resolve, and communicate issues to both affiliates and internally on sales and playback issues, billing disputes, adjustments for out-of-spec airings, and other related business matters.
- Assist with maintenance of contact lists, databases, facilitation of affiliate premiums and affiliate annual holiday gift programs. Work within accounting guidelines for submission of expenses.
Our ideal A-Player will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in Cable and/or Broadcast ad sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Familiarity with Traffic & Billing and campaign management systems helpful
- Self-motivated, results and goal-oriented, persistent, high energy, team player
- Detail oriented with good project management skills and ability to prioritize
So if the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.