Affiliate Relations Coordinator
Operations | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
Develops and manages media affiliate relationships and insertion orders for Network, Cable MVPDs, and Satellite advertising inventory. Maximize affiliate participation in the Cadent Network and Cross MediaWorks platforms. Assist in affiliate initiatives and sales efforts, in support of company goals.
- Increase order fulfillment levels of all Cadent Network and CMW's offerings for maximum revenue performance, with most emphasis placed on core products.
- Assist in development of new platforms and outlets to increase clearance with expanding network roster and new technology affiliates.
- Gain knowledge of and promote Cadent Network and CMW's media offerings. Additional focus on advanced advertising platforms.
- Provide affiliate feedback for Cadent Network and CMW products with the goal of increasing clearance, revenue, and streamlined order entry process.
- Develop strong relationships with affiliate personnel.
- Daily communications with affiliates by phone and email to secure data and confirmation of order placement information.
- Consult with affiliates, both in person and from the office to ensure client satisfaction while increasing the value of unique company concept.
- Secure (MVPD) field-level intelligence on general business conditions and availability of commercial inventory and technology opportunities that may assist with company objectives.
- Relay opportunities and concerns to CMW IT Department to ensure streamlined, two-way distribution of data in multiple formats. Familiarity with Novar, Eclipse or other traffic and billing systems helpful.
- Gain knowledge of and maintain internal software applications used for traffic orders and cross-platform reporting.
- Affiliate Relations Duties:
- Provide direct communication to affiliates related to weekly or monthly clearance using Post Log data, Revenue Clearance, Invoice Receipt Summaries, Out-of-Spec Adjustments and other related reports to maximize company performance and profitability.
- Research, resolve, and communicate issues to both affiliates and internally on sales and playback issues, billing disputes, adjustments for out-of-spec airings, and other related business matters.
- Collaborate with affiliates on workflow efficiencies, which may involve coordination of internal/external UAT and QA testing of new processes and products
- Assist with maintenance of contact lists, databases, facilitation of affiliate premiums, and affiliate annual holiday gift programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in Cable and/or Broadcast ad sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Familiarity with Novar or Eclipse Traffic systems helpful
- Self-motivated, results and goal-oriented, persistent, high energy, team player
- Detail oriented with good project management skills and ability to prioritize
- Some travel or after-hours events may be required