Accounts Receivable Specialist
Finance | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
Cross MediaWorks (CMW) is driving the advanced TV revolution. With more the 300 employees worldwide, CMW companies are leading the next generation of cross-platform solutions with turnkey addressable TV capabilities, data-driven media solutions, and performance-based marketing. Leveraging our incredible scale, CMW clients and partners can effectively target audiences with relevant messages, while simplifying advertising workflows across all screens. Cross MediaWorks companies include Cadent, one2one Media and TCA.
Cross MediaWorks is a member of the portfolio of companies managed by Lee Equity Partners.
Right now we are looking for an exceptional Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our Finance Team to help provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of assigned accounts. This position will be responsible for carrying out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
Our ideal A-Player will:
- Process check payments received from clients including:
- Entry into cash worksheet
- Update client’s account in the system
- Process customized client invoicing – which varies per client.
- Process affidavit request for clients.
- Reconcile accounts on an as-needed basis, which may involve investigating or resolving customer queries.
- Monitor client details through follow up, collection and allocation of payments as well as for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Maintain client relationships by communicating via phone, email, or mail
- Research and submit client invoices to be written off.
- Submit a bi-weekly update report on your accounts.
Our ideal A-Player will have:
- 5 plus years of experience in Accounts Receivable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – as there will be constant interaction with clients over the phone.
- Strong computer skills with experience in Excel; knowledge of Great Plains software preferred.
- General understanding of accounting principles, with concentration on AR, as training will be provided on the company software.
- Attention to detail and strong reconciliation skills are a requirement for this position.
So if the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.