Accounts Payable Media Associate
Finance | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
Cross MediaWorks (CMW) is driving the advanced TV revolution. With more the 300 employees worldwide, CMW companies are leading the next generation of cross-platform solutions with turnkey addressable TV capabilities, data-driven media solutions, and performance-based marketing. Leveraging our incredible scale, CMW clients and partners can effectively target audiences with relevant messages, while simplifying advertising workflows across all screens. Cross MediaWorks companies include Cadent, one2one Media and TCA.
Cross MediaWorks is a member of the portfolio of companies managed by Lee Equity Partners.
Right now we are looking for an exceptional Accounts Payable Specialist to join our Finance Team to help provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of assigned accounts. This role will be responsible for performing accounting tasks related to the efficient processing of accounts payable transactions according to specific deadlines.
Our ideal A-Player will:
- Review and use various accounting reports for reconciliations
- Encourage use of electronic vendors for affidavit reconciliation
- Input of electronic and/or manual affidavits (invoices) into the A/P system
- Prepare and process checks, EFT payments and wire transfers
- Ensure timely receipt of monthly affidavits and reconciliation
- Process refunds and resolves discrepancies with stations and agencies
- Reconcile records for past due balances on cash in advance business
- Produce weekly and monthly balance reports
- Establish credit terms with all stations/vendors
- Setup new vendors in Accounting Systems
- Create any necessary manual adjustments in Media software system
- Work closely with vendors to answer questions, resolving issues and respond to inquiries
Our ideal A-Player will have:
- General understanding of accounting principles with 1 to 3 years accounts payable experience preferable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as there will be constant interaction with stations/vendors over the phone.
- Motivation to meet required deadlines and departmental goals on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Media experience helpful
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications with strong emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- Great Plains experience a plus
- Attention to detail
So if the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.