Finance | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
Cadent powers the evolution of TV brand advertising. We provide marketers, agencies, operators, and media owners with data-driven solutions for buying and selling TV advertising. By connecting brands with opportunities across national inventory sources—cable, broadcast, and digital media—our technology improves efficiencies and boosts the results of linear, addressable, and cross-screen campaigns.
We are looking for an Accounting Manager to join our Finance team. Reporting directly to the Controller, this position will lead the accounting team in completing all aspects of the monthly close.
What you will do:
- Oversee the daily activities of the accounting department and ensure that all major projects, month-end, and year-end reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Evaluate, develop, and improve department controls, systems, and procedures that increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Ensure that all accounting processes align with GAAP.
- Analyze financial data and create reports for management, and external parties
- Facilitate the distribution of accurate monthly budget reports
- Maintain accurate and complete financial records and participate in audits or reconciliations, as needed.
- Responsible for working directly with external auditors to fulfill all requests and reports
- Work with external tax preparers to prepare quarterly estimates and annual tax provision
- Manage a team of 3 accounting staff; develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships
What you will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 5+ years of working in management in Public or General Corporate Accounting Environment
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Intermediate knowledge of corporate tax
- Strong analytical and accounting skills.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Excel
- CPA preferred
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
- Knowledge of employee relationship building and performance management techniques
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
If the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.