Assistant Production Manager
Production | Virginia Beach, VA | Full Time
We are a growing construction company specializing in windows, roofing, siding, and doors on both residential and commercial properties. We have grown 20-30% consistently since we were founded in 2015. We have expanded 2 times over the last 5 years and our planning on doubling our office and warehouse in the next 5 months. We are excited at this time to need to expand our team.
- Communicate effectively with customers on services, repairs, and scheduling.
- Coordinate installers and materials for multiple jobs across all Hampton Roads.
- Coordinate deliveries at our warehouse and at customers houses.
- Inventory and organizing materials throughout the warehouse.
- Measure jobs to order materials from suppliers.
- Do walkaround inspections and collect payments from clients.
- Ensure maximum satisfaction among clients and installers.
- Must have good driving record and be able to pass background check.
- Must have knowledge of construction and be able to measure windows, doors, and siding.
- Must have 5 years or more experience in home improvements.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs or more.
- Must be capable of operating a smart phone, email, and use a computer.
- A great candidate will have an out going and friendly disposition.
- An ideal candidate has extensive hands on construction experience.
- It is a bonus for you to have your own vehicle and tools.
- Health and Dental available after probationary period.
- Vehicle allowance or company vehicle will be optional.
- Competitive salary and bonus program.
IMPORTANT! - TO APPLY:
Do not send a resume!
Answer the following questions and email to us.
1) Can you work from 7:30am to 5:30pm Monday thru Friday and every other Saturday?
2) How many years have you worked in construction?
3) What products have you installed before?
4) Tell us about the worst customer you have ever had and how you overcame it.
5) What is your long term goal for the next 10 to 20 years and how does your job fit into it?
6) If you could donate to any charity, which one would it be?
7) What skills do you possess that will allow you to excel at this job?