Publisher Recruitment Associate - Women's Lifestyle (Remote)
Publisher Development | Remote | Full Time
Who are we?
We’re BuySellAds. Our goal is to raise the standard of digital advertising for publishers, advertisers, and people seeing ads.
We work with publishers to optimize ad revenue and preserve UX through managed services and software, and our sales team connects great brands with hard-to-reach audiences across a diverse network of high-quality, non-intrusive placements.
We’re a remote team of 45+ people spread out across 30 cities in 6 countries. We extend a lot of trust to team members to get stuff done, take ownership of projects, and reach out proactively. We largely work around an EST schedule but can be flexible.
What are we looking for?
We need a Publisher Recruitment Associate to help grow our network of highly curated, popular, and well... awesome publishers. Our current network consists of 1200+ websites-- and our mission has always been to help publishers do what they love most-- create great content, leaving us to take care of the revenue. Come join us if you’re interested in helping us meet the next Roku, Brave, Blockchain.com, Unsplash, 500px (all clients of BSA).
What you’ll be working on:
- Find and recruit awesome websites for the BuySellAds network, specifically our header bidding product
- You'll own the entire vertical of what we affectionately refer to as "women's lifestyle". This is a totally green vertical for us, sky's the limit of untouched publishers!
- Develop excellent relationships with these publishers that will result in a smooth hand-off to our publisher onboarding team
- Communicate internal stakeholders/clients’ needs and expectations
- Become an expert on the BSA product stack
What skills you bring to the role:
- Articulate, charismatic, and all of the associated personality traits of a likable human being. If you possess these traits we’ll get along fine :D
- A strong knowledge and interest in what’s new and emerging in the realm of web development and web design
- Organized, detailed-oriented, and proactive
- Experience working for a publisher, or running a publication (blog / content driven site)
- Successful track record of developing long-term strategic partnerships
- Knowledge of online advertising or website ownership is a huge plus!
- Comfortable working remotely
Interested? Amazing. Send us your resume and let us know why you want to be the newest member of our team!