Technical Recruiting Lead
Client Success | Santa Monica, CA | Contract
About the Team:
BTG’s Client Success and Talent Development Team deliver on-demand talent solutions to solve client needs on a project-by-project basis. We partner closely with internal cross functional partners across Sales, Legal, Accounting and HR to deliver end-to-end client relationship support from talent identification through engagement.
The Technical Recruiting Lead will lead and manage all phases of our on-demand talent solutions for clients. They will be responsible for sourcing, acquiring, building and vetting BTG’s technical segments of independent talent.
Further, the Technical Recruiting Lead may help manage all phases of our on-demand talent solutions for certain clients through exceptional delivery of BTG’s proprietary client success processes. They will collaborate with BTG Sales Partners and other cross-functional team members to understand client needs and curate the best match talent solutions for consulting engagements.
The Technical Recruiting Lead will bring experience in technical recruiting and help develop best practices for sourcing and delivering this segment of independent talent to client successfully. The Technical Recruiting Lead will be proactive, self-directed, and operate with a strong sense of urgency to deliver high quality service to clients and talent. They must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable structuring effective solutions in sometimes ambiguous situations.
- Identify and pro-actively build out specific talent pod(s) of independent technical talent in accordance with strategic priorities of the business and client needs
- Develop strategy on best channels to recruit independent technical talent which will include completing target searches on LinkedIn for key clients/urgent project needs as they arise
- Develop vetting protocol for different types of independent technical talent
- Autonomously lead and manage all phases of our proprietary client success processes to deliver our on-demand talent solutions for clients from project development to project close
- Engage with clients and consultants to define project scope and identify and curate the best in-demand consultants for a project
- Engage in and oversee contract negotiations
- Conduct periodic health checks to ensure project success across timeline, deliverables, and budget
- Develop strong relationships with consultants and clients to ensure client and talent satisfaction
- BA/BS degree from a leading university
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a technical recruiting role serving multiple F1000 clients
- Prior experience sourcing technical talent through various channels
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills preferred
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial nature and high intellectual curiosity capable of working in ambiguous situations and devising effective solutions
- Ability to synthesize information quickly, understand various industries/functions, and be able to deliver recommendations in a concise and clear manner
- Comfortable balancing multiple tasks and switching gears in a fast-paced environment while maintaining clear focus on priorities
- High EQ and capable of building strong cross-functional relationships both inside and outside the organization
- Solid business and commercial acumen, and professional maturity that informs confident and rational business decisions
- Excellent executive presence and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team player, able to scale up or down to contribute to the overall goals of a team
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Flexible hours, ability to work both in the office and remotely
- Comprehensive Benefits package including health, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401K savings plan, commuter benefit program, and an educational stipend.