Talent Solutions Associate
Talent Solutions | Chicago, IL | Full Time
Business Talent Group (BTG) is the leading marketplace that connects independent management consultants, subject matter experts, and executives with top companies to solve their biggest business challenges. BTG provides just the right on-demand talent needed—on-site or remote, part-time or full-time, individuals or teams, anywhere in the world.
That’s why more than 40% of the F100 trust BTG to curate, vet, and deliver talent who fuel growth, innovation, and performance improvement. Our commitment to project success has earned us a 99% fill rate on all talent requests and a 97% repeat rate among top global companies.
We pride ourselves on having developed a fast-paced, fun and dynamic culture. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers.
As we grow our Talent Solutions team, we are looking for recent graduates or early professionals (0-2 years of experience) who are curious and excited about business, and self-motivated to join our team. You will work individually and as part of a team to inspire senior executives at leading companies to take a different approach to engaging management consultants and help educate the market on the latest trends in business and the Gig-Economy. For more information on our company, visit our website at www.businesstalentgroup.com.
BTG is seeking recent graduates to serve as associates on our national Talent Solutions (TS) team. TS Associates will work with the team that delivers on-demand solutions to solve client needs on a project-by-project basis. The ideal candidate is passionate about business, possesses a customer success orientation, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The associate will be based in Chicago, IL or West Los Angeles. For the next several months, this position is 100% remote/work from home with the possibility that our office may reopen in the future.
As part of our team you will
- Support all aspects of our on-demand consulting projects, including proposal drafting, consultant identification, contracting, project close, and project success
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams, including sales, finance, and legal, to support the Talent Solutions processes
- Maintain and help grow positive relationships with clients and consultants throughout the lifetime of the project
- Gain exposure to the consulting world by working on a wide variety of business industries and functional areas
- Work closely with formerly trained consultants with MBAs from leading universities, who will function as your partner on a portfolio of projects
- Please list what you need the person to do here. Try to make these tasks sound as interesting as possible.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional phone presence; comfortable speaking with senior executives across various corporations/industries
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Team player, able to contribute to the overall goals of a team
- Self-starter/entrepreneurial nature with high intellectual curiosity
- Willingness to be flexible and work on a variety of projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- Proven time management and organizational skills; ability to juggle multiple projects with competing deadlines
- BA/BS degree from a leading university with a minimum 3.0 GPA; interest in business preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits package including health, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401K savings plan, commuter benefit program, and an educational stipend.
BTG is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring a diverse team without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.