Senior Associate, Talent Solutions
Talent Solutions | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Business Talent Group (BTG) is the leading marketplace that connects high-end independent talent with top companies to solve their biggest business challenges. BTG provides just the right on-demand talent needed—on-site or remote, part-time or full-time, individuals or teams, all around the world.
50% of the F100 trust BTG to curate, vet, and deliver talent who fuel growth, innovation, and performance improvement. Our commitment to project success has earned us a 99% fill rate on all talent requests and a 97% repeat rate among top global companies. Clients include McKesson, Logitech, Hilton, and Hitachi.
We pride ourselves on having developed a fast-paced, fun and dynamic culture. We encourage our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers. For more information on our company, visit our website at businesstalentgroup.com.
As we grow our national Talent Solutions team, we are looking for early professionals with 2-3 years of experience to join our team. The ideal candidate is curious and excited about business, self-motivated, thrives in a fast-paced environment and has experience in client service or and/or recruiting.
The Senior Associate will be part of a team or teams dedicated to delivering on-demand solutions to solve client needs on a project-by-project basis. You will work individually and alongside your team to fulfill client opportunities by sourcing and evaluating senior talent and building relationships with industry subject matter experts and top-tier consultants who solve the needs of our clients. You will receive training and professional development opportunities to help you grow and develop in your role. This role will eventually be based in the office, however, for the foreseeable future will be virtual, based out of a home office environment. Office locations include Los Angeles, CA, Chicago, IL, New York, NY, and Austin, Texas. Remote locations will also be considered.
As part of Talent Solutions at BTG you will
- Join a blended Client Development & Management (CDM) and Talent Solutions commercial team, supporting Account Executives and partnering with them to deliver independent consulting talent for client needs
- Support the fulfillment of client opportunities with a focus on talent success, including:
- Identifying and vetting talent to match project and client needs
- Working with talent to draft effective proposals
- Preparing talent to be successful in interviews and during an engagement
- Assisting with contracting process and project closing process
- Collaborate with account executives, talent, client, and other stakeholders to ensure project success
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams, including finance, legal, and HR, to support the fulfillment of client opportunities
- Maintain a focus on the client and talent experience, creating, growing, and maintaining positive relationships with clients and consultants
- Deliver a positive end-to-end client and talent experience for the duration of the project and beyond
- Gain exposure to the consulting world by working in a wide variety of business industries and functional areas while forming relationships with high-end, independent consulting talent in our network
- Have the opportunity for career growth, increased responsibility, increasing exposure to complex and exciting client challenges, as well as opportunities for industry specialization
- 2-3 years of work experience, preferably in recruiting, executive search, or client service
- Ability to assess consultant skills to match project and client needs
- Critical thinking and effective problem-solving skills to devise solutions for clients
- Self-starter/entrepreneurial nature with high intellectual curiosity
- Professional phone and video presence; possesses confidence and maturity interacting with senior executives and talent across various industries
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as ability to synthesize information and create compelling presentations
- Team player, able to contribute to the overall goals of a team
- Willingness to be flexible and work on a variety of projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- Proven time management and organizational skills; ability to juggle multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Demonstrated attention to detail and highly organized
- BA/BS degree from a leading university with a minimum 3.0 GPA; business focus preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits package including health, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401K savings plan, commuter benefit program, and an educational stipend.
Business Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are committed to providing equal access to employment, upward mobility opportunities, and a discrimination-free work environment.