Talent Acquisition | Chicago, IL | Contract
Full time Virtual or in-office
Business Talent Group (BTG) is the leading talent platform that connects independent management consultants, subject matter experts, executives, and project managers with top companies to solve their biggest business challenges and seize new opportunities. BTG provides just the right on-demand talent needed—remote or on-site, part-time or full-time, individuals or teams, all around the world. More than 50% of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of others trust BTG to curate, vet, and deliver legally compliant talent that fuel growth, innovation, and performance improvement. Clients include McKesson, Logitech, Hilton, and Hitachi. BTG is a wholly owned subsidiary of Heidrick & Struggles.
We pride ourselves on having developed a fast-paced, fun, and dynamic culture. We encourage all our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers. For more information on our company, visit our website at businesstalentgroup.com.
BTG is seeking contract recruiters to work 30-40 hours per week to support the growth of BTG’s talent/consultant network. You will be responsible for sourcing and attracting talent quickly for projects within our fast-growing professional services practice. The role will be full time for 6 months with the possibility of becoming permanent.
- Source specific independent talent quickly for immediate client needs based on project specifications
- Effectively utilize tools such as LinkedIn to source candidates while also employing innovative techniques to uncover talent
- Execute tactical advanced research and sourcing campaigns to find and engage candidates proactively through multiple channels
- Contact talent on the phone and introduce them to BTG while facilitating a positive and impactful candidate experience
- Represent BTG in a compelling manner that attracts talent to register in our network and generates their interest in available opportunities. Proactively engage with talent as their availability changes.
- Conduct preliminary review and qualification of talent profiles for searches you are supporting and manage initial talent communication
- Serve as a recruiting partner to the Talent Solutions team and communicate effectively and regularly on status of search progress and activity
- Proven interest in recruiting, business, and/or management consulting
- 4-5 years of talent acquisition, sourcing, and/or recruiting experience preferred
- Ability to work across and support multiple markets simultaneously with an eagerness to learn
- Demonstrated attention to detail and project management skills
- Polished and persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive, can-do attitude with eagerness to take on new challenges and collaborate with a team
- Ability to receive and implement feedback in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with ATS systems and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and is Internet savvy
- BA/BS degree
- The role offers a flexible working arrangement (virtually or in a BTG/Heidrick & Struggles office.)
- Competitive base salary
Business Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are committed to providing equal access to employment, upward mobility opportunities, and a discrimination-free work environment.