Client Development Associate
Client Development | New York, NY | Full Time
Business Talent Group (BTG) is the leading marketplace that connects independent management consultants, subject matter experts, and executives with top companies to solve their biggest business problems. BTG provides just the right on-demand talent needed—on-site or remote, part-time or full-time, individuals or teams, anywhere in the world. That’s why more than 40% of the F100 trust BTG to curate, vet, and deliver talent who fuel growth, innovation, and performance improvement. Our commitment to project success has earned us a 99% fill rate on all talent requests and a 97% repeat rate among top global companies. We pride ourselves on having developed a fast-paced, fun and dynamic culture. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers. For more information on our company visit our website at www.businesstalentgroup.com.
As a Client Development Associate, you will acquire new skills and build on natural strengths while honing relationship management and business development tools to directly impact top client executives. Associates receive extensive training and have the opportunity to learn something new about business every day. In particular, you will interact with some of the most experienced professionals in business through our client base, our network of consultants, and our own leadership team. You will be exposed to a wide variety of industries with the opportunity to focus and specialize as your career progresses. You will be integral to helping clients find creative solutions to critical projects. We have openings in West Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York.
Our Associates have been promoted into a number of positions within BTG - they have managed internal teams, successfully developed their own professional relationships with Fortune 500 executives, and designed their own revenue generating roles representing millions of dollars in new business.
· A desire to learn about large and global corporations — how they are structured, how they function, and the problems they face
· A passion for problem-solving and sharing creative ideas
· Confidence in speaking with senior leaders
· Enthusiasm for an entrepreneurial work environment
· The ability to work well both independently and collaboratively as a team member
· Ability to present/convey complex ideas effectively
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Demonstrated history of leadership in a work environment and/or through extracurricular activities
· Outstanding record of academic achievement
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· BA/ BS degree
· Competitive base salary
· Uncapped bonus opportunities based on meeting certain thresholds of performance.
· Comprehensive Benefits package including health, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401K savings plan and 3 weeks vacation plus, educational stipend, commuter benefit and a flexible work schedule
For more information on our company visit our website at www.businesstalentgroup.com.