Your Money Reporter
Editorial | New York, NY | Full Time
Do you love talking — and writing — about money?
Are you excited to explore the psychology of wealth, the challenges of saving, and the way successful people look at money?
Candidates should be comfortable writing quick, aggregated stories that highlight the most interesting angles of the day's news, while simultaneously working on reported medium-length and long-form features.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Insatiable curiosity
- A strong voice and the ability to write with authority
- Interest in digital media and how readers consume news on the web
- Previous writing experience, preferably business
- Journalism degree and/or background preferred
- Copy-editing skills, light HTML and Photoshop experience, and knowledge of social media are also useful
APPLY HERE with your resume and cover letter telling us why this is your ideal job.
Please note that this full time position requires that you work in our Manhattan office. Business Insider offers competitive compensation packages complete with benefits.