VIDEO: producer, animation
Editorial | New York, NY | Full Time
Insider Inc. is on the lookout for a rockstar motion graphics animator to assist the growing animation team with creating incredible video work.
- Developing innovative and creative ways of explaining science topics to an audience of millions.
- Collaborating on motion graphics for a newsroom of video producers.
- Working with the Senior Video Producer to develop INSIDER's art, style, and voice.
- Staying up-to-date with creative styles and motion graphic techniques.
- Predicting exactly what YouTube wants to learn about.
- Producing videos as a creative, organized, and self-driven creator.
- An animator with 2+ years of experience creating motion graphics or 2D digital animation working in a digital newsroom or studio.
- An After Effects guru. You dream in graph editors and keyframes.
- Self-motivated and have great communication skills.
- Adept at working at newsroom-style speeds!
- Familiar with basic science and have a strong curiosity about how the world works.
Bonus points for character animation, data visualization, and Cinema 4D.
The producer will work closely with the Science Insider video team to produce stories with a wide, general audience reach. They will also work with other teams on projects that focus on everything from business to food, entertainment to tech, and everything in-between.
Here’s a look at Insider Inc.'s growing animation catalog:
If this sounds like your dream job, APPLY HERE with a resume and cover letter telling us why you should be a video producer at Insider Inc. Please also send a demo reel or samples from projects that you have worked on.
Insider Inc. offers competitive compensation packages complete with benefits. This is a full-time position based in our NYC office.
Insider Inc. is the publisher of INSIDER, Markets Insider, and 17 international editions of Business Insider, including the flagship NY-based US edition. The company pioneered a digital-native approach to news and information that is social and mobile at its core, for an ambitious and curious global audience that grew up with digital. The company launched in 2007, and in ten years, Business Insider has grown to become the most favorite business news brand in the world, when measured by reach. Insider Inc. reaches a global audience of several hundred million readers and viewers. The company also offers a subscription research service, Business Insider Intelligence (BII), that provides in-depth insight, data, and analysis of digital topics. Every year the company hosts IGNITION, an influential media and technology conferences. Insider Inc. is a subsidiary of Axel Springer SE. We are always looking for talented, curious and motivated individuals to join our growing team.