Editorial | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
We are hiring a video-producing fellow to join our London team.
If you want to film and edit exciting videos on a range of subjects, including food, travel, design, art, beauty, and science, then this could be the ideal job for you.
The fellowship starts in February 2019 and will run for six months. It is a full-time position.
This role would be perfect for someone who wants to learn how to produce videos like these:
- 5 ice cream treats that Londoners love — from watermelon soft serve to ice cream nachos
- A London restaurant hired Italian moms to make real home-cooked food — this is what it’s like
- Four places in London that Harry Potter fans need to visit
- How an artist went from bankruptcy to viral sensation by creating paper sculptures
- How a mother got special needs playgrounds built so her daughters could play together
As a fellow at Business Insider, you will:
Pitch new and original ideas for videos
Edit videos on a wide range of topics
Assist on shoots in and outside of London
Write scripts for videos
The ideal candidate will:
Know how to edit on Adobe Premiere and how to use Adobe After Effects and Photoshop
Have an understanding of various types of audio and digital video equipment, including Canon and Sony cameras
Know how to film great video with their smartphones
Be a self-starter, and enthusiastic about collaborating with reporters, fellow producers, social media editors, and other team members
Have UK work authorisation
Apply here if this sounds like the job for you. Please include your CV and a brief cover letter telling us why you are perfect for this role.
Please note that this fellowship requires that you work in our London office, near Aldgate East.