Sr. Product Analyst
Data | New York, NY | Full Time
Do you love using data to drive change? Are you great at discovering insights and stories in data? Do you love testing and rapid iteration? Are you passionate about digital media and hungry to build the future of one of the world’s most important industries, at a leading company? If so, we want to hear from you.
Insider Inc. is building the future of digital media, and we’re looking for someone who’s excited to build it with us! We’re looking for an analyst to help our product and engineering teams build and improve our products.
- Provide insights on our site and CMS that help engineers and product managers improve our products and prioritize work
- Design small, fast, cost-efficient experiments and tests; develop A/B testing framework
- Rally our teams around core metrics that you define to track success and focus work
- Discover new opportunities to improve the site and support for off-site platforms
- Build compelling dashboards and visualizations that unite and motivate teams
- Automate data flows and tools
- Partner with product managers and engineers, attend meetings, and provide insights
- Identify opportunities for improving tracking, build taxonomies, and work with engineers teams to implement
- Become a subject matter expert in the data for each product team: engagement, story creation, monetization, distribution, and subscriptions
- Empower engineers and product managers by putting clear, actionable data at their fingertips
Qualities we’re looking for:
- self-directed, insatiably curious, and fast paced
- experimental and entrepreneurial
- great at putting together detailed data and revealing the bigger picture
- A/B Testing Experience
- Product or consumer-facing technology experience a plus
- 2+ years experience driving action with data
- Strong background in statistical techniques
Tools you’ll work with
- Google Analytics
- Data Studios
- BigQuery (SQL)
- A/B Testing
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Sheet
- Tableau and R
- Please include your resume and a sample of your work. This can be anything that you think shows your skills and strengths. Please do not include confidential information.
In a field where many media companies are struggling, Insider Inc. is breaking records and getting better every day. We’re the largest digital native news brand in the US, and we reach hundreds of millions of people outside of the US too. This is a great opportunity to build the future of media at a company that has rapidly grown to one of the largest in the world.