Social Media and Partnerships Manager
Editorial | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Business Insider UK is looking for a Social Media and Partnerships Manager to join our team.
The Social Media and Partnerships Manager understands the ever-evolving world of social networks and platforms, and will develop a long-term strategy to manage and grow existing accounts and expand to new platforms.
In addition, this person will be in charge of developing and managing Business Insider's editorial partnerships for syndicated content. The role involves identifying potential partners, building relationships, framing stories for BI readers, and making sure those stories reach our diverse audience.
We’re looking for someone who has a voracious appetite for news and a deep understanding of the stories that people want to share.
The ideal candidate:
- has 3-5 years experience in a newsroom, and a background in journalism
- has a proven track record in managing and growing social media accounts for a reputable media company or publication
- is a sharp writer with a proven talent for framing headlines
- is a master networker who can negotiate and manage dozens of partnerships
- will use analytics to create plans and collaborate to put them into action
- has a solid grasp on SEO and experience of maximising Google traffic
This person has excellent communication skills and is genuinely excited about building Business Insider UK's social media presence. Familiarity with Google Analytics and graphic arts skills are a plus.
Apply here if this sounds like your dream job. Please include a CV and cover letter describing what excites you about the Social Media and Partnerships manager position.
This job is full-time and based in our London office. Business Insider offers competitive compensation packages complete with benefits.