Senior Account Executive
Business Insider Intelligence | New York, NY | Full Time
We’re looking for a Senior Account Executive in our NY office to take the lead on our subscription accounts and grow our Digital Health business
A successful Senior Account Executive is someone who has a strong drive to exceed goals, is passionate about digital transformation, and enjoys a challenge.
You will be selling for Insider Inc.’s two core subscription products; Business Insider Intelligence and Prime. Business Insider Intelligence is Business Insider’s cutting-edge research service, delivering real-time insights on emerging trends, technologies, and transformations in the digital arena. Business Insider Prime is our newest subscription product providing unlimited Business Insider content to its subscribers in addition to other exclusive content.
What you will be doing:
As a Senior Account Executive for Insider Inc.'s subscription products, you will represent a strong and exponentially growing brand.
You will have ownership throughout the entire sales process and will successfully develop, cultivate and manage relationships with high-level executives at Fortune 500 companies and cutting edge organizations across the globe. You will ambitiously create and execute strategies to navigate the executive team and organizational structure to close enterprise-wide deals.
As SAE, you will use a consultative sales approach and be the subject matter expert for our potential clients who are in the forefront of their industries and looking for intelligence that will set them apart.
You will successfully:
- Meet or exceed your quarterly/annual revenue targets
- Seek out and develop relationships w/ c-suite executives from various industries
- Sell solutions to clients that support their strategic and tactical needs; understand their business issues
- Navigate large F500 companies to get large deals done
- Own the entire sales process; accurately manage and forecast sales pipeline
You should already have:
- 5+ years of experience in new sales focused business
- 3+ years in B2B sales
- Research or consultative sales experience
- Demonstrated a strong history of meeting personal and team monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- Demonstrated track record of winning business and hitting targets