Salesforce Revenue Systems Operations Manager
Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
Insider, Inc: publisher of Business Insider, the largest digital business news site, Tech insider, and Insider is looking for a Revenue Systems Administrator to join our growing Revenue Operations team
Given our incredible growth, we are hiring the Revenue Systems Administrator to help keep our data inputs organized, connected, and clean. This role will serve as our Salesforce (SFDC) Admin and also oversee our data input systems, including our Order Management System.
The successful candidate has extensive experience with using Salesforce (SFDC), and other database systems. Experience in configuration, automation, maintenance, administration, and integration with other systems is required for this role. The candidate must also be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders to deliver helpful data solutions using the tools we have. The candidate should also bring a fresh approach to how we manage our Revenue data inputs, and come with new suggestions on how we can improve workflow.
· Serve as the Salesforce (SFDC) Administrator, including setting up new users, optimizing views and dashboard, maintaining the system, and building out new objects, modules, and dashboards
· Create and maintain training and workflow documentation, and serve as the first point of communication for all Salesforce queries
· Ensure compliance on on data entry into our various data systems (Salesforce, Order Management, etc)
· Build out new views to make the flow of information easier between groups
· Meet with key stakeholders at regular cadences to ensure we are meeting the changing and expanding needs of the various groups within the organization
· Collaborate with the Revenue Analytics team to ensure all data inputs are optimized and accurate to create clean data on the output end
- 4+ years working with Salesforce (SFDC)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- Working knowledge of VisualForce, SQL, and basic coding skills
- Strong Business acumen with the ability to solve complex issues through data
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (helpful, not required)
If you meet these qualifications, please apply online and tell us why you're a good fit for the position. Thanks in advance.
Insider Inc. is the publisher of INSIDER, Markets Insider, and 17 international editions of Business Insider, including the flagship NY-based US edition. The company pioneered a digital-native approach to news and information that is social and mobile at its core, for an ambitious and curious global audience that grew up with digital. The company launched in 2007, and in ten years, Business Insider has grown to become the most favorite business news brand in the world, when measured by reach. Insider Inc. reaches a global audience of several hundred million readers and viewers. The company also offers a subscription research service, Business Insider Intelligence (BII), that provides in-depth insight, data, and analysis of digital topics. Every year the company hosts IGNITION, an influential media and technology conferences. Insider Inc. is a subsidiary of Axel Springer SE. We are always looking for talented, curious and motivated individuals to join our growing team. If you are interested in knowing more, please check out our career page: http://read.bi/1s2IVk0