Retention Sales Intern
Business Insider Intelligence | New York, NY | Temporary
Business Insider Intelligence is seeking a Retention Sales Intern to join the team. BI Intelligence is a fast-growing, cutting-edge research service from Business Insider. We offer insights and tools essential to companies making strategic decisions across the mobile, digital media, e-commerce, Internet of Things, payments, fintech and transportation & logistics industries. Our clients are Fortune 1000 companies, startups, advertising agencies, investment firms, and media conglomerates that have come to rely on our timely, forward-looking insights to keep atop of trends shaping the digital and mobile landscape.
This internship is a customer service and sales-focused role. Our ideal candidate should feel very comfortable on the phone with clients and have strong communication skills across the board.
What you'll be doing:
- Responding to subscriber inquiries
- Focusing on renewals, retention, and conversion
What you'll need:
- Willingness to help our subscribers and go above and beyond to ensure their happiness
- Creative problem solving skills
- Demonstrated maturity in speaking to senior business professionals
- High level of comfort conducting sales calls over the phone
- Excellent communication skills, both writing and verbal
- Prior sales experience helpful, but not necessary
- Good attention to detail
If this sounds like a great fit for you, apply online and tell us why you want to work with us.