Editorial | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Business Insider UK is looking for reporters to join our growing team in London!
Specifically, we're looking for writers to expand our tech, finance, politics, and lifestyle sections.
We will consider candidates at various experience levels, but the ideal candidate should:
- have a degree in journalism or experience writing for a news outlet, preferably at a digital publication
- have excellent reporting and writing skills, and the ability to write and edit quickly
- have a knack for telling stories in a relatable and compelling way
- have a demonstrated social media presence
- be ready to write a mix of articles, including short posts that analyse the most interesting news of the day, while also working on reported medium-length and long-form features
Apply here with your CV, cover letter (no more than five sentences), and links to your work, if this sounds like your dream job.
Business Insider offers competitive compensation packages complete with benefits. This is a full-time position based in our London office.