Editorial | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Business Insider UK is looking for reporters to join our growing team in London!
We hire across all desks: tech, finance, politics, news, lifestyle, video, and social media.
We will consider candidates at various experience levels, but the ideal candidate should:
- have a degree in journalism or experience writing for a news outlet, preferably at a digital publication
- have excellent reporting and writing skills, and the ability to write and edit quickly
- have a knack for telling stories in a relatable and compelling way
- have a demonstrated social media presence
- be ready to write a mix of articles, including short posts that analyse the most interesting news of the day, while also working on reported medium-length and long-form features
Here are some examples of our high-impact and original reporting:
- Inside the crash of London's $2.7 billion unicorn Powa
- MOMENTUM: The inside story of how Jeremy Corbyn took control of the Labour Party
- The 100 coolest people in UK Tech
Apply here with your CV, 5 samples of work, and links to your Twitter and LinkedIn profiles, if this sounds like your dream job. In your cover letter, please specify the section you think you would most interested in working for and why you are the right candidate for this role:
Business Insider offers competitive compensation packages complete with benefits. This is a full-time position based in our London office.