Talent Team | New York, NY | Contract
Business Insider is more than just the go-to news source for today's business leaders. It is also is a global media company focused on explaining the incredible, exploring possibility, and inspiring change in the world around us. Our publications - including Business Insider, INSIDER and Markets Insider - reach an audience of more than 300 million, deliver more than 2 billion video views, and drive millions of shares, likes, and social engagements every month. Our innovative events and content services teams deliver world-class storytelling to our audience in new ways.
None of this would be possible without an incredible, passionate team. They come to work every day excited to change the face of digital publishing. Ready to join a growing company where your contributions can have a big impact? Keep reading!
We are hiring a contract Recruiter to help us grow our team. If you're an expert sourcer, networker, company ambassador, and know how to juggle multiple projects at one time, this is a great gig for you. You'll join the Talent team in a highly-visable role where you'll be responsible for hiring best-fit talent into critical positions. You'll have responsibility for end-to-end recruitment of a variety of roles - sales reps, account managers, research analysts, and front-end and back-end developer gigs.
Other characteristics you bring: a genuine approach to candidates and the candidate experience, a systematic work ethic, and a fan of maintaining the ATS. Additionally, you are skilled at catching a candidate’s attention and engaging them throughout the process.
- Successfully review job descriptions and hiring criteria
- Identify, source and uncover active and passive candidates
- Screen, interview, and evaluate candidates
- Foster relationships with candidates though follow-up and follow-through
- Shepard candidates through the interview process, negotiate salaries, and close them
- 3+ years experience recruiting developers in a start up or digital media environment
- Ability to build relationships with managers and candidates by approaching all work with integrity and commitment
- Creativity and resourcefulness to find candidates with unique skill sets
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines in a busy environment
If this is the right gig for you, please upload your resume and drop us a note to tell us why you're a good fit. Thanks in advance.