Programmatic Account Manager
Programmatic | New York, NY | Full Time
Programmatic Account Manager:
Insider, Inc is looking for a curious career minded individual looking to grow their experience, skillset, client roster and personal brand across Insider Inc. and our industry. This person will be client facing, excited by face-to-face interactions and willing to travel.
They will serve as a key point of contact between programmatic clients (agencies, trade desks, advertisers), as well as various internal departments within the company and responsible for generating programmatic sales via premium programmatic solutions across the Insider, Inc. portfolio.
We’re looking for someone able to learn new skills and familiarize themselves with the user interfaces, but their primary function will be to use those UIs to grow their relationships with existing clients, optimize campaigns and use the interfaces to prospect for new clients.
Success will be highly dependent upon a candidate's willingness to prospect, cold call, and articulate the Insider, Inc value proposition and the ability to build and maintain relationships with Agencies, Trading desks, Clients and Demand Side Platforms to drive programmatic revenue.
- Achieve revenue goals on a quarterly basis (team/personal)
- Grow number of premium programmatic deals transacting at meaningful levels
- Seek out and develop relationships with clients, DSPs and agencies
- Communicate effectively in writing, over the phone and in-person
- Accurately manage, create and grow premium programmatic opportunities
- Learn all SSP UIs and reporting
- Entertaining clients and travel
- Attend industry events
- Have a passion for digital advertising
- Analyze campaign performance, optimize, renew and upsell deals
- College degree and 2-4 years of work experience
- Work / internship experience in the digital media space
- Attention to detail
- Drive, determination, consistency and passion
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to troubleshoot, problem solve and come up with creative solutions
- Effective time management
- Be a quick learner and self-starter
- Eagerness to work in a dynamic environment that is rapidly changing
- Strong communication skills
- Creative problem solver