Programmatic Account Manager
Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
Insider, Inc is looking for a curious career minded individual looking to grow their experience, skillset, client roster and personal brand across Insider Inc. and our industry. This person will be client facing, excited by face-to-face interactions and willing to travel. You'll be responsible for managing clients and achieving campaign objectives. That means you'll ensure all campaigns go live on the site without a hitch, are successfully optimized, and perform to client standards.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about programmatic advertising, great at client service, an excellent problem solver, and a quick study. You know how to work independently, and also work as part of a larger team. You’ll partner with sales, sales development, programmatic and ad traffic teams to ensure client goals are met.
· Managing the delivery of programmatic ad campaigns
. Setting up Deal IDs
Speaking with DSPs and Agency Trade Desks
· Recommending optimizations
· Interacting with top advertising agencies and trading desks on major accounts
· Working closely with sales where necessary to ensure client satisfaction and yield
· Creating weekly reports to monitor activity and spend
Other characteristics you bring:
- Client-service and operationally focus
- A college degree and 2+ years of work experience in digital advertising; agency trading desk or publisher experience is also helpful
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, major ad servers (DPF, DFA, Mediamind, Atlas, to name a few), major SSPs (Rubicon Project, Google Ad Exchange) and web analytics tools
- Ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented, and strong communication skills, and thrives in a past-paced, deadline-oriented environment
If this is the right gig for you, please apply online and tell us a bit about why you're a good fit with the role. Thanks in advance.