Programmatic Account Manager
Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
The Programmatic Account Manager will join a team that executes programmatic ad campaigns and new client display campaigns.
You'll be responsible for managing clients and achieving campaign objectives. That means you'll ensure all campaigns go live on the site without a hitch, are successfully optimized, and perform to client standards.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about programmatic advertising, great at client service, an excellent problem solver, and a quick study. You know how to work independently, and also work as part of a larger team. You’ll partner with sales, sales development, programmatic and ad traffic teams to ensure client goals are met.
· Managing the delivery of programmatic ad campaigns
. Setting up Deal IDs
Speaking with DSPs and Agency Trade Desks
· Recommending optimizations
· Interacting with top advertising agencies and trading desks on major accounts
· Working closely with sales where necessary to ensure client satisfaction and yield
· Creating weekly reports to monitor activity and spend
Other characteristics you bring:
- Client-service and operationally focus
- A college degree and 2+ years of work experience in digital advertising; agency trading desk or publisher experience is also helpful
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, major ad servers (DPF, DFA, Mediamind, Atlas, to name a few), major SSPs (Rubicon Project, Google Ad Exchange) and web analytics tools
- Ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented, and strong communication skills, and thrives in a past-paced, deadline-oriented environment
If this is the right gig for you, please apply online and tell us a bit about why you're a good fit with the role. Thanks in advance.