Operations Associate - BI Intelligence
Business Insider Intelligence | New York, NY | Full Time
Insider, inc. is hiring a junior/entry-level Operations Associate to join the Business Insider Intelligence team in our New York office.
We're looking for a resourceful, versatile go-getter to join our subscription research service covering the tech industry, Business Insider Intelligence. In this position, you will help manage the systems and platforms we use to power our subscription business: email, CRM, analytics, payment gateways, subscription billing, content management system, etc. You will also help troubleshoot subscriber tech issues, prepare reports analyzing trends in the subscription business (including building and running queries on our SQL database), interface with our product/tech team on fixing bugs, and developing new features. This role offers a unique opportunity to learn the paid subscription business from the ground up, really get in the weeds, and make a big impact on our day-to-day operations.
Desired Skills & Experience
If you're interested in operations, data analysis, and developing a deep understanding of how different technology systems work at a cutting-edge digital media company then this role is a great entry point. The ideal candidate will be highly organized with strong analytical skills, execution/action-oriented and obsessed with details. Candidates should be resourceful, self-motivated, curious, patient, and innovative.
If this role is for you, here are some of the traits you must possess:
- Love for problem solving, and coming up with innovative solutions
- Strong analytics skills
- Clear, concise communication skills
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with multiple teams: sales, marketing, research analysts, product, and tech, etc.
- Proficiency of Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Google Analytics, payment gateways and processors, SQL, ESPs, basic HTML, a plus but not required
- Prior internship experience working with technology solutions and systems at start-ups are a plus.
If this is the right opportunity for you, please apply online and tell us why you're a good fit for the role.