Markets Insider reporter
Editorial | New York, NY | Full Time
Business Insider is looking for a full-time reporter to help grow our Markets Insider site.
Markets Insider is a global real-time markets data destination that has recently celebrated its second birthday. We’ve grown a lot in that time, and we're looking for the right reporter to help us continue that growth.
The ideal candidate would be a markets junkie and killer writer who loves making each of their stories better than the last. We want someone who will make Wall Street research reports interesting, break down the market zeitgeist, and work as quickly as high frequency trades execute their ideas.
The ideal candidate:
- Gets excited by spikes in the FAANG stocks, reads through company’s earnings report for fun, and already knows everything about the next big company to go public
- Is ready to write short posts that analyze the most interesting nuggets of information about popular stocks
- Is a self-starter with a focus on constant self-improvement
- Works at lightning speed
- Has impeccable writing and editing skills
- Has experience working on a fast-moving markets desk or business publication
- We want to provide our markets news readers with even deeper insight and data. We want you to enhance and build that experience!
This is a full-time position based in our New York office. Markets Insider offers competitive compensation and full benefits packages.
If you are interested, please apply here and include your resume and a cover letter explaining why you want to be our new Markets Insider reporter.
Insider Inc. is the publisher of INSIDER, Markets Insider, and 17 international editions of Business Insider, including the flagship NY-based US edition. The company pioneered a digital-native approach to news and information that is social and mobile at its core, for an ambitious and curious global audience that grew up with digital. The company launched in 2007, and in ten years, Business Insider has grown to become the most favorite business news brand in the world, when measured by reach. Insider Inc. reaches a global audience of several hundred million readers and viewers. The company also offers a subscription research service, Business Insider Intelligence (BII), that provides in-depth insight, data, and analysis of digital topics. Every year the company hosts IGNITION, an influential media and technology conferences. Insider Inc. is a subsidiary of Axel Springer SE. We are always looking for talented, curious and motivated individuals to join our growing team.