Markets Insider editorial intern
Editorial | New York, NY | Internship
Business Insider is looking for an editorial intern to be a part of Markets Insider, a new adventure in our growing financial markets coverage.
Markets Insider is a global real-time markets data destination and we are looking for an intern reporter as we grow our staff. Our intern reporters operate as full members of the team and, ideally, will write several articles a day about public companies and the latest market movements.
The ideal candidate:
- Is a markets data junkie who gets excited by spikes in the FANG stocks, relentlessly follows Google's developer conference and already knows everything about the next big company to go public.
- Is ready to write short posts that analyze the most interesting nuggets of information about popular stocks
- Is a self-starter with a focus on constant self-improvement
- Has the ability to work at lightning speed
- Has impeccable writing and editing skills
- Is a rising or graduating senior in college
- As a plus, may have worked in finance in a previous role
We want to provide our market news readers with even deeper insight and data. We want you to enhance and build that experience!
Please note that this position requires that you work in our Manhattan office. Interns are encouraged to work full-time (40 hours a week) if their schedule allows, and the internship can run for up to six months.
If you are interested, please apply here and include your resume and a cover letter.